TOPGAL - Roofing System
Standard Sheets double and triple layered, manufactured in various colors and degrees of transparency, designed for use in most conventional roofing and glazing applications. Standard sheets are manufactured with different thickness, ranging from 4 to 16 mm. Topgal is a PC multi-wall standing seam panel system suitable for the roofing and coverage of many types of building.
Topgal’s unique multi-wall structure, with its relatively low weight, enables the optimum light transmission and provides excellent thermal insulation. it's standing-seam panel connections prevent water from collecting and penetrating into buildings and provide high structural strength and superior rigidity of the system in accordance with required standards.
The Topgal panel system includes all the necessary accessories for installation, is easy to assemble on-site, providing positive and negative wind-load resistance.
Topgal polycarbonate panels are available in thicknesses of 6, 8, 10, 16 and 20 mm, and in two standard panel widths – 600 mm and 1000 mm.
The Topgal system manufactured by the Plazit-Polygal group is ideal for installation in public buildings, sports facilities, transportation hubs and the interior spaces and has the following advantages:
- Available in standard colors as well as special color layers that selectively reflect solar radiation
- Topgal's rigid structure provides strength under wind and snow loads
- Standard Topgal panels can have UV protection on both sides or on tooth side, upon customer request
- Covered by 10 Year Warranty for color, light transmission, and strength
- The system uses the technical support of professional designers and builders